Tuesday, 7 November 2017

Cinderella


Please can all book bags be brought to school on Friday? I will be sending home a copy of all the sounds in order that they are taught so you can support them at home throughout the year.

HOME LEARNING TASK:
Please will you send in an A4 sized plain sketchbook for your child to use as their home learning discovery book. Please decorate this book with your child and personalise it with things that they like.

For the next fortnight our activities will be linked to the story ‘Cinderella’. The home learning task for the next fortnight is to develop cutting skills. I will send home some Cinderella shapes for the children to cut out and stick into their discovery books. Please return them on Monday 20th November.

We have arranged a trip to see Santa in December; a letter will be going home this week with more information. Please come and see me if the letter doesn’t get to you by Friday. I love Christmas time in the nursery; we have lots of magical things planned!
Thank you for your continued support,

Mrs Tucker and The Nursery Team.



No comments:

Post a Comment