Sunday, 16 July 2017

The last week in the Nursery

Evening all, I hope you all had a great weekend despite the miserable weather!
I can’t believe we have reached the last week together in the nursery; I have a feeling it is going to be an emotional and busy one.
Our school trip is on Tuesday, the children must wear school uniform and will need a packed lunch.

It is VITAL that all food provided is nut free!!  Please take extra caution when making the packed lunch, if we see any food that we suspect contains any form of nuts then we will have to provide your child with an alternative.
This is for health and safety reasons, thank you for cooperating with us.   

The ‘Ugly Bug Ball’ will take place in the school hall at 2.30pm. The children that usually go home at lunchtime will need to stay in school. They can have a school dinner at a cost of £2.40 or you can provide a nut free packed lunch. The children will need to come in wearing their costumes; I can’t wait to see them!

On Friday we are planning on having an end of term party in the morning. The children will need to wear their party clothes for this day!

Last week Mrs Lewis attended a University Interview in hope to carry out a PGCE teaching degree, with only 10% chance getting in for September. However, Mrs Lewis has been offered a place! She is a fantastic member of staff and I know you will join me in wishing her all the best for the next chapter of her career!

I hope all of the school reports got to you all safely and you enjoyed reading them. Please don’t forget to return the last page for your comments.
As always, thank you for your continued support.
See you tomorrow,

Miss Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment