As you can see from the post below, we are having an‘ Ugly Bug Ball! This is to celebrate the end of
our topic ‘Wiggle, Dig and Crawl’. We have been preparing for the ball in class
and have learnt lots of garden songs!
The children will need to come to school dress as a
bug. It doesn’t have to be complicated; a red top with black spots would look
great as a ladybird!
I find it hard to believe that we will soon be
entering our last week together in the nursery and my last one as ‘Miss Day’! I
have had a few sad faces in the class but I have promised them we will have the
best week EVER before saying goodbye! This will start by attending our school
trip on Tuesday, an ugly bug ball on Thursday and an end of term party on
Friday.
A big thank you to the lovely helpers that have
offered to support us on our school trip, I really do appreciate you giving up
your time! I will post again before the end of term.
See you in the morning,
Miss Day.
PS. Can all book bags please be returned by Monday 17th
July please? I will pass all their information on to Mrs James. J

No comments:
Post a Comment