Monday, 5 June 2017

Welcome back…

I hope you’ve all had a great half term and managed to spend some quality time together. I am looking forward to catching up with the children and hearing all about it their news.
I have been so impressed with the progress they have all made since January, It is hard to believe that there is only 7 weeks left for their time in the nursery!
Can I just remind you that ALL items of clothes need to be labelled? We have had a few things go missing and without names it is difficult for us to get them back to you.
We will also be spending a lot of time outdoors so can you please keep a spare pair of clothes in their bags in case we ever need them.
Snack money is now due for this term; it is £14 for the full-time children and £7 for the part-time children. See you all tomorrow,

Miss Day and the nursery team.

No comments:

Post a Comment