What’s happening this week?
Dydd Llun/Monday
Christmas Concert will be released. This will be shared with your child via J2e. I am sure you are going to love it!! The children worked so hard learning the Christmas songs they made me burst with pride!!
Dydd Mawrth/Tuesday
Last day of school
Dydd Mercher/ Wednesday
Distance Learning
Dydd Iau/ Thursday
Distance Learning
Dydd Gwener/Friday
Distance Learning
Distance Learning
Maths- Can you create a repeated pattern? You could use Christmas chocolates or baubles. See examples below.
*2 objects
*3 objects
Literacy- Can you go on a letter M hunt around your house. We will be starting Read Write Inc in the new year and this will be their first initial sound. I have found lots in my house!!





Creative- Can you listen to the story ‘The Snowman’ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ka-QWPFVnE then can you create your own Snowman. Here are some ideas:
Creative- Can you listen to the story ‘The Snowman’ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ka-QWPFVnE then can you create your own Snowman. Here are some ideas:
Here are some fun activities from Thrive that you could follow for the 12 days of Christmas ๐
Well I can not quite believe we are nearly at the end of this term. I would like to say a massive WELL DONE. The children have settled in fantastically they are all confident and happy coming into school. You would never think they only started school 3 months ago!!! I have loved every minute of teaching them this term you should be very proud of your children.
I would like to thank you all for your support this term. I am a great believer that by working closely together will provide the very best for your children. I am looking forward to seeing what the spring term will bring us.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year ,stay safe!! ๐
๐ผ๐
Diolch
Miss Vowles
No comments:
Post a Comment