Bore da,
I hope you are all keeping well. Thank you to everyone who has been working hard and uploading your activities for me. I am very impressed at your creativeness and how much hard work you are doing. Da iawn.
This week we are having a whole school Well Being Week. As a school we have signed up to take part in the Cardiff City 'Bluebirds from Home Festival', which will last all week.
I have shared these resources in our class shared HWB file. They are literacy, numeracy, PSE and physical activities for each day of the week. As I have said before just do what you can.
Please see the main blog page for further information about the festival from Mr.Ball.
I will not be asking you to do any extra maths or literacy activities as we are focussing on well being. Mrs Hawkes and Miss Vowles have put together a range of activities for the week. There is one for each day, again these are in our class HWB folder.
We have been asked to add one more challenge for the week for you to try and complete.
Although we have been in lock down for quite a while now, it is still important we connect to others. Some of you have shown me this on j2easy. There has been card and picture sending, family Zoom time and communication with neighbours. Social distancing is still very important but there are other ways we can connect to each other.
An act of kindness is an amazing thing to do. It doesn't have to be a big gesture either. By doing something you don't usually do can make people smile. My challenge is can you do a daily act of kindness? It could be electronically or even just in your own house because of social distancing. I know lots of you have already done lots of acts of kindness already. Here are some more ideas for you
You can then maybe create a chart to count up all your Acts of Kindness. How many will you have?
Take care
Mrs. Boat





No comments:
Post a Comment