Bore da,
I hope you all have a great week and
have enjoyed the sunshine.
I have sent all parents the Hwb log in
details, but if you haven’t received one then please contact me on:
It would be great if you could upload
your child’s sea creature photo to their file so I can take a look at it and reward
them J2stars. Thank you if you have already done so.
If you are unsure on how to upload photos,
then you can follow the instructions below:
The first thing you need to do is log in to your Hwb account. Once you have logged in, you will see the screen below. You need to click on the Just2Easy tab highlighted.
Once you have opened J2E, you will see
the screen below. Please click on the box highlighted called My Files.
This will take you to the screen below:
You then need to open
the folder in which your photos are saved on your computer/phone. Once you have
done this you need to drag the photo you want to upload into the drop box
highlighted.
The following box will
appear to show that your photo is being uploaded.
Once the photo has finished uploading it will
appear in your files and will be stored there unless you delete it. I will then
be able to see and comment on your photos in our class folder.
Some children and parents may know who I am, as you
may have seen me at school. I have seen lots of the nursery children at school
but unfortunately, I am not familiar with all their names yet. As I am going to
be working with them from home it would be fantastic if they could send me a
silly picture of themselves and upload it to their folder please. Also, they could
use
and write their name for me too.
So, for the children or parents that don’t know me here
is a picture of me:
Sounds – please try and
continue practicing their sounds every day and try and make it as fun as
possible.
Maths – Money
Have a look at 1p 2p and 5p coins. Your child can sort
the money into groups. Talk about the size and colour of the coins. You can
hide the coins and the children can go on a hunt for them. Encouraging the use
of coins in their role play is very important, like playing shop. You can
upload a photo of what your child has been doing with money to J2e.
Welsh – Let’s recap some welsh
phrases, but still continue to practice the weather as well
You can also sing Mr.Hapus ydw i?
Keeping Active – Don’t
forget Joe Wicks and GoNoodle, but if you feel like a change then this is great:
If you are not familiar with this, it’s a yoga site aimed
at children. It is a favourite one of mine and I use throughout Penygawsi.
Topic – Our new theme this
term is ‘Calon Lan’. The reception class and nursery children will be focussing
on ‘Health and Wellbeing’ and ‘Expressive Arts’.
Usually we would discuss this in class and use our ‘pupil
voice’ when planning. If the children do have any ideas I would love to hear
them! You could write their ideas on paper and upload a photo for me or use their
J2e.
We will be basing our theme around the story ‘Supertato’
It is a wonderful story that you can discuss with your
children and see if they have any ideas about what they would like to do. Ideas
maybe people who help us, healthy food, superheroes etc..
You can listen to story by clicking on the link below:
At the end of our topic we have an ‘end product’, where
we can create, design or even perform something. I look forward to seeing if
you have any ideas for this too.
Keep safe and take care
Mrs Boat











No comments:
Post a Comment