It is with great sadness that I sign in to write a blog post today! Unfortunately, the time has come where I have to say goodbye to the 29 lovely little Nursery children, that I have had the pleasure of teaching over the last half term. I will miss their bubbly personalities, unique characters, smiley faces and funny stories every morning! :(
It has only been 7 weeks, and I feel I have been a part of the school for so much longer. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all the children, staff and families and can't thank you all enough for your support and help in making my time at the school so enjoyable. They have been delights to teach and I am proud of how much they have learned in my short time with them. I hope they are listening and behaving for you at home, and I'm sure they will continue to blossom until school reopens.
Hopefully Penygawsi will have me back some time when things resume to normality in the near future.
Thank you all so much again,
Take care and stay safe.
Miss Morris.
No comments:
Post a Comment