Dear families,
I hope you’ve all had a fabulous
festive weekend with your little ones. As you are aware, tomorrow will be our
first performance of ‘The Wriggly Nativity’ Christmas show. We had a dress
rehearsal in front of the rest of the school on Friday, which was a huge
success! I was a very proud teacher and the children did so well for their
first ever performance. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to put a
nativity performance together so I hope you enjoy it as much as we did on
Friday.
I am sure the children have already
told you but we had a very naughty visitor arrive last week! A cheeky little
Elf named Eggnog. We had a big shock when we found him squirting shaving foam
all over our nursery door! He also brought with him a Santa camera so we have
been talking to Santa and making sure we have been super good in class! Lets hope Eggnog isn’t too badly behaved this
week.
Just a reminder that the nasal flu
spray is on Wednesday 11th December and our first school trip to see
Santa is on Friday 13th December. This is also Christmas jumper and
Christmas dinner day.
Thank you for your continued support,
See you tomorrow.
Mrs Tucker


No comments:
Post a Comment