Wednesday, 10 July 2019

Information

Dear parents,

School Trip
During our trip to Role Play Lane next Thursday  (18th), the children will have the opportunity to make a food based craft. They will be using the ingredients listed below.

Bread, jam, Oreo biscuits, Curlywurly, cherries, apples, marshmallows and buttercream.

Please let us know if your child is unable to come in contact with, or eat any of the ingredients above in writing before Tuesday of next week.

Last week in nursery!
Your child’s time in the nursery is sadly coming to an end. Today they spent the morning with Mrs Dollman in Reception. They were very happy and grown up whilst in their new classroom and there was lots of smiling faces coming back to nursery!  Mrs Dollman loves teaching Reception and is really looking forward to getting to know your children.


Hwyl fawr Miss Jones!
As you are all aware Miss Jones has been covering my maternity leave since November. I know the children have formed a great relationship with her during their time in the nursery and she has worked very hard to ensure the children have had a wonderful first year in school. Sadly Friday 12th July will be the last day for Miss Jones. I am sure you will all join me in thanking her for all her hard work this year and wishing her all the best for the future.

As my maternity leave has come to an end, I will be back in the classroom for the last week of the school year. I am really looking forward to catching up with your lovely children and hearing all about their first year in school.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to speak to one of the nursery team.  

Many thanks for your cooperation and I will see you all next week!

Mrs Tucker


No comments:

Post a Comment