Wednesday, 19 September 2018

Week 3


Evening all, I hope all is well.


As many of you are aware, my maternity is due to start in the next fortnight. My last day in school will be Friday 5th October, I was hoping to get to half term with your little ones, however due to health reasons I have been advised to finish earlier. Hopefully I will be able to put my feet up for a few weeks before Baby Tucker makes an appearance! 

Parents evening for the rest of the school will be the week before half term, however as I will  be on maternity, we have decided to hold short appointments to discuss  how your child has settled in. This is also an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have. If you read the post below, it will explain how to book an appointment using EventBrite.

A big thank you to some of the home learning tasks that have already come in, they look fab and I am really  looking forward to seeing the rest!


There are lots of germs, coughs and colds going around at the moment. Nursery is a very busy place to be when you are not feeling 100% so if you feel you child is not well enough to be in school, please keep them at home. Germs spread very quickly in the Early Years Department and little children like to share germs with their friends and with the adults too! To prevent staff members and other children from feeling unwell, please keep your little ones home until you feel they are better to be back. We appreciate your cooperation.

Any questions or concerns, please come and see us. We are always happy to help in any way we can.

See you tomorrow,

Mrs Tucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment