Sunday, 24 June 2018

Busy busy busy!

Dear Parents,
I hope you’ve all enjoyed the sunny weekend with your little ones. It has been a busy few weeks in nursery with sports day fun and learning all about staying safe on the beach. I am hoping to book a school trip very soon so keep your eyes peeled for a date.
To celebrate the end of our topic ‘Land Ahoy’ Mrs James and I have decided to host a Penygawsi Pirate Performance. This will be a celebration assembly for the end of our topic for parents and families to attend. We have been busy practicing pirate songs and sea shanties.
This will be held at school on Monday July 16th at 2:30pm. The part-time children are invited to stay all day with a choice of packed lunch of a school dinner. Can all children dress up as pirates on that day please?

I have been very busy visiting the different nurseries and the children that will be starting school in September. This week the new children will be having their very first visit to school and I am sure your children will make them feel very welcome.

Thank you for your continued support this term. If you have any questions, please come and see me.

Mrs Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment