Monday, 24 April 2017

Summer Term!

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter and managed to spend some quality time with your family.
A very big thank you for all your kind comments during parents evening; I really enjoyed meeting with you all and discussing your child’s progress. I strongly believe that positive working relationships between parents and staff allows us to provide the very best for your children!

It was a very emotional end to the term as we said farewell and good luck to Miss Gunnion and Miss Hollyman, a very big thank you for your kind generosity; I know they really appreciated your kind words.

It has been confirmed that Mrs Lewis will be retuning back to the nursery! Many of you are already familiar with her as she was with us from September until December. Mrs Lewis is really looking forward to catching up with the children and seeing how much they have progressed during the spring term.

I would also like to welcome Mrs Hawkes and Mrs Rowley to the team! Mrs Hawkes will be joining us from 9.00AM until 10.30AM and Mrs Rowley will be joining us at 10.30AM until 12.00PM. They are both fantastic members of staff and are looking forward to getting to know your children.

Mrs Vowles and I will continue to teach the full-time children during the afternoon.

I cannot believe that we are now in the summer term! This academic year has whizzed by and this is my last term as Miss Day!!! Our topic until the end of the year is ‘Wiggle, Dig, Crawl.’ We will doing lots of learning all about in the garden and mini beasts! Tomorrow I will ask the children what they would like to learn about and create a mind map with all of their ideas.

Last but not least… snack money is now due! It is £10 for the full-time children and £5 for the part-time children. As always, thank you for your continued support.

Miss Day J


No comments:

Post a Comment