I hope
you all had a great Mother’s Day and that your little darlings let you relax
and put your feet up!
This week
we will begin our Easter celebrations. The work we will be doing will be linked
to the story ‘Dora’s Eggs’. As I will be skiing, Mrs James will be the teacher
within the Early Years unit with Mrs Vowles taking the lead in the class. Miss
Gunnion and Miss Hollyman will also be in the nursery as usual.
The
children have been working hard with Reception putting together a dragon dance
which will be held this Thursday. The children are invited to stay all day with a choice of either packed
lunch or school dinner. Good luck Children, I hope it goes well!!!
There
will be a few changes to the class after Easter. We will be having two new
children join us, they had a visit last week and were made to feel very
welcome. If you are having a party after Easter, can you please provide two
extra invites?
Unfortunately
there will be a change to staffing during the summer term. Miss Gunnion and
Miss Hollyman will be leaving us after working in the nursery since the autumn
term. They are very valued members of staff and have formed a very close
relationship with your children. I know you will join me in wishing them all
the best in the future. Their last day in school will be the 7th
April.
That is
all from me and the moment, keep an eye on our school twitter for regular skiing
updates, I promised the children I would post some pictures!
Miss Day J
No comments:
Post a Comment