Sunday, 17 July 2016

Last week in nursery!

Wow, where has the time gone?! Only three days left in the nursery… time flies when your having fun!
We are hoping to have our sports day (children only) on Tuesday so can the children please wear their P.E kit and bring a drink… let’s all do a sun dance!!
To celebrate the end of term on Wednesday, we are going to have a Teddy Bears Picnic! They can wear their own clothes and will need to bring their favourite teddy to join us. All children are invited to stay all day.

The child’s ‘Busy Books’ will also be sent home this week, I will write again before the end of term but can I just thank you all for your continuous support this year. It has been great working with both you and your children and I will REALLY miss working with you next year.
See you tomorrow, for an emotional three days!!!
Miss Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment