I hope you’ve all
had a great half term and enjoyed the summer sun. I can’t believe how quickly
this year has gone and that we are in the last half term of the academic year.
Your children have really matured in the last year. Their behaviour on our
school trip was incredible and they were a credit to take out. We had so much
fun and I came back to school feeling very proud of them.
During the last
few weeks we will be learning all about the seaside, starting with the story
‘Rainbow Fish’. I will post a list of the activities we will be
completing within the next few days.
Miss Northway was
successful in getting a new job post just before we broke up for half term. She
will be starting her new job on Monday 13th June, which means this
will be her last week with us in the nursery. I am sure you will join me in
wishing her all the success and happiness in the future.
I hope you enjoy
the last few days with your children; I am looking forward to catching up with
them on Monday.
As always, thank
you for your continuous support. If you have any questions or concerns please
come and see me,
Miss Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment