Evening all,
I hope you are enjoying the weekend. I am sorry I haven’t
updated the blog for a while; I have been very busy writing school reports!
It is crazy to think there is less than 4 weeks until the
end of the school year. This week I have been out of class a lot visiting the
new children that will be starting school in September. It made me realise how
grown up your children have become in the last year. I have loved teaching them
and I am not looking forward to saying goodbye in a few weeks, however I know
they are ready for the challenge Reception has to offer!
The new children will be visiting our school next week and
I am sure your children will make them feel very welcome!
Over the last few weeks we have been practising lots of
physical skills in preparation for Sports Day. As you are aware, Sports Day is
hopefully being held on the 4th July. There will be a carousel of
different activities that we will be taking part in with the rest of the
Foundation Phase so please be prepared to move around with the class. I know it
is very exciting time for you but can you please make sure you stay at the
parents only zones in order that we can keep the children safe.
Can the children
please wear their trainer’s everyday next week just so we can get our last bit
of practice in!
We have recently been informed that we have had a few
unwanted visitors (head lice) over the last week. Can you please check your
child’s hair in order to prevent them from spreading.
Snack money is now overdue. It is £7 for the children that
stay all day and £3.50 for the part-time children.
As always if you have any concerns, please come and see me.
Thank you for your continuous support,
Miss Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment