Monday, 4 April 2016

Summer Term!

I hope you had a great Easter and managed to spend some quality family time together. I would like to start by say a huge THANK YOU for all the time and effort that was put in to the Easter bonnets, I was so impressed and the children were so proud. We went around to every class singing our Easter songs and Mrs Francis had the difficult job of judging the bonnets, congratulations to our lucky winners Riley and Sienna! A short video was posted on the twitter page; @PenygawsiPri, pop over and take a look!

As we approach the summer term, as always there are always a few changes. The children who turned 4 just before the Easter term will now be entitled to full-time education, Miss Key will also be joining me during the afternoons to support the learning.
The school day will start as normal at 8.57AM and finish at 3.30 PM, you will need to pick your child up from the infant yard. If you have any questions, then I will be in school on Monday 11th April.
 Unfortunately, Mrs Garrigan who joined us in January has now left, however Mrs Lewis will replace her in the mornings.

Our topic this term is ‘Land Ahoy!’ I have so many exciting things planned; I just can’t wait to get started!
Just a reminder that the first Monday back is a training day, the children will return back to school on Tuesday 12th April.
I will post again within the first week back; however, for now enjoy your second week off with your little lovelies.
See you next week,
Miss Day.

P.S Easter photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment