Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Home task....


A huge thank you for all the effort that was put in to the Disney characters! They are amazing and have transformed the Disney shop!
As you did such a great job I have a new project for you to work on. The reading corner is currently under construction and I need your help to transform the area.
Can you please help your child recreate their favourite book cover? It can be 2D or 3D, the choice is yours!
Could you also send in a picture of your child reading in the most unusual place, the photo will be used to put on display in the reading corner so put your thinking caps on! The photo and book cover will need to be brought in by Thursday 12th February.
I really do appreciate your continuous support, the children were so proud of their Disney characters so I am sure they will enjoy this project just as much. Any questions just ask!
See you tomorrow
Miss Day

No comments:

Post a Comment