Over the next two weeks all activities will be linked to the story 'Monkey Puzzle'. Activities include:
- Sequencing pictures from the story
- Matching the correct number of animals from the story to numbers
- Looking for wooden caterpillars, counting the segments of the caterpillars and ordering them
- Circle time activity - discussing the importance of staying with mums and dads when out and what to do if you get lost
- Making cheesy caterpillars
- A little something for Mothers Day - you will have to wait and see!
Can I remind you that snack money of £6 is now overdue.
Next week, I will be spending the week in the Reception class as Mrs Bannister is going away with some of the year 6 children. Miss Day will be leading the activities and Mrs Evans or Mrs Moynan will be in the class as well. I will still see the children throughout the day and will be around if anyone should need me.
Hope you all enjoyed the rugby this afternoon, enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment